HOW TO DO STANDING MACHINE CALF RAISES (TOES STRAIGHT, TOES OUT, TOES IN):
Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do standing machine calf raises.
STANDING MACHINE CALF RAISES (TOES STRAIGHT, TOES OUT, TOES IN): TARGETED MUSCLES:
Standing Machine Calf Raises are an excellent way to target the calf muscles, in particular, the gastrocnemius muscle.
To perform STANDING MACHINE CALF RAISES (TOES STRAIGHT, TOES OUT, TOES IN):
1. Place the balls of your feet on the platform and position your shoulders underneath the shoulder pads.
2. To target different sides of the calves, you can keep your toes straight to target the overall gastrocnemius. With toes in, you’re targeting the outside, and with toes out, you’re targeting the inside.
3. With your knees slightly bent and stationary, raise your heels as high as you can while giving your calves a strong contraction.
4. Pause for a moment at the top, then under control, slowly lower your heels to give your calves a good stretch, then repeat.
5. You knees should stationary throughout the range of motion meaning there is no movement at the knees during the raising or lowering of the heels.
Read more: http://www.liveleantv.com/how-to-do-standing-machine-calf-raises-toes-straight-toes-out-toes-in/
HAVE YOU DOWNLOADED OUR FREE NEW ULTIMATE LIVE LEAN STARTER GUIDE YET?
This free guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
Download your FREE Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide here: http://www.liveleantv.com/free-stuff
Don’t forget to subscribe and check out our main channel: http://www.youtube.com/liveleantv