HOW TO DO A BODYWEIGHT SINGLE LEG STANDING CALF RAISE ON STEP:
Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do bodyweight single leg standing calf raise on step.
BODYWEIGHT SINGLE LEG STANDING CALF RAISE ON STEP: TARGETED MUSCLES:
The Bodyweight Single Leg Standing Calf Raise On Step is a great way to target each calf muscle independently, only using your bodyweight.
To perform BODYWEIGHT SINGLE LEG STANDING CALF RAISE ON STEP:
1. Place a step or any stable platform that is 6-12 inches on the floor in front of a wall.
2. Place the ball of one of your feet on top of the step while balancing on one leg. You can hold onto the wall for added support.
3. Under control, slowly lower your heel towards the floor, feel a good stretch, then press the ball of your foot through the step to raise your heel.
4. Feel the contraction in your calf muscle. If you’re doing this as an activation exercise, you can hold this contraction for up to 10 seconds.
5. Reverse the movement and repeat for reps. Once you’re finished the reps on one side, switch sides and repeat.
Read more: http://www.liveleantv.com/how-to-do-a-bodyweight-single-leg-standing-calf-raise-on-step/
HAVE YOU DOWNLOADED OUR FREE NEW ULTIMATE LIVE LEAN STARTER GUIDE YET?
This free guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
Download your FREE Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide here: http://www.liveleantv.com/free-stuff
Don’t forget to subscribe and check out our main channel: http://www.youtube.com/liveleantv