The Dumbbell Top Squat To Calf Raise is an excellent combo exercise that targets the quads, hamstrings, glutes, and calves. To get started:
1. With a hip width stance, grip a pair of dumbbells with a palms facing in grip, then curl the dumbbells up to rest on the tops of your shoulders with your elbows pointing straight ahead and your palms still facing in. This is the starting position.
2. Begin the squat by bending at the hips, then the knees with your chest up, until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
3. Press your feet through the floor to rise back to standing while continuing directly into a calf raise.
4. Pause for a brief moment on your toes and really contract your calf muscles.
5. Then reverse the movement and lower back into the squat.
6. Repeat for reps.
DISCOVER THE WORKOUT PROGRAM SUITED FOR YOUR GOALS
Live Lean Program Selector Quiz: http://www.liveleantv.com/quiz
Don’t forget to subscribe and check out our main channel: http://www.youtube.com/liveleantv