• Stand up straight and use either a chair or wall to help retain your balance if needed
• Position your feet at the same width as your hips
• Slowly raise from your heels until you are on tiptoe
• Continue to balance the weight on the balls of your feet
• Hold that position for as many seconds as you comfortably can
• Gently lower yourself back to your starting position
• Aim for 15-20 repetitions per set — and up to four sets in a session
• Optional — hold items of equal weight in each hand as you exercise or rest the weight over your shoulders.