#CalfExercises #StandingCalfExercise #Calves #biggerCalves #lowerLegExercises
The standing calf raise exercise is an easy to learn body weight exercise that enhances the strength and stability of your lower leg. Calf raises targets the biggest outermost muscle that is responsible for the size and shape of your calves.
HOW TO DO (with a machine):
* Pads on your shoulder
* Stand on the edge on the step
* Stand firm with your core pulled in
* Raise your heels a few inches above the edge of the step (in tiptoe position)
* Hold the position for 1 to 2 second count for every rep
* then lower your heels below the platform feeling the stretch in your calf
Please don’t forget to click LIKE & SUBSCRIBE button
and hit the NOTIFICATION BELL for you to be updated on my next video.
it’ll be a big support for me. Thank you and God bless. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏